To get motivated

Powerful Depression Quotes & Sayings 

A lot of times you are going through a bout of depression and there’s so many people around you with no idea how to help. Maybe they don’t even understand what you are going through. In fact, there’s a high chance that they would only make things worse by trying to help. They simply don’t get it.
This is why you should give them a chance to see inside your mind. Letting people in might be a tough on but you should at least try.

''Here is the tragedy: when you are the victim of depression, not only do you feel utterly helpless and abandoned by the world, you also know that very few people can understand, or even begin to believe, that life can be this painful. There is nothing I can think of that is quite as isolating as this.''

-Michale Jackson



''Every time you feel depressed about something, try to identify a corresponding negative thought you had just prior to and during the depression. Because these thoughts have actually created your bad mood, by learning to restructure them, you can change your mood.''

-Nelson Mandela



''There is nothing more Depressing than having it all and still feeling Sad.''

-Mathma Gandhi



''Depression on my left.
Lonliness on my right.
They don't need me show their badge
I know these guy very well''
-Elizabeth Gillbert



''I go through a lot of depression, and I know other people do, too,but I have an outlet that so many people don't. If you have that inside of you and can't get it out, what do you do?''- Billie Eilish



''The Great Depression, like most other periods of severe unemployment, was produced by government mismanagement rather than by any inherent instability of the private economy.''-milton friedman



''Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse.''- Regina Brett


''I suffer from anxiety, moments of depression. I'm in my head so much, and I'm thinking so much, I'm playing a tug-of-war within my mind.''- Khalid


''Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers in our soul, it leads to discouragement''-Joyce Meyer


''I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realise is that you're not alone''. ---Dwayne Johnson


People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn't help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.                                   -Deepika Padukone

''In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497.''-Warren Buffett

Comments